Use of Fields - Phase 2 guidelines
UpdatedWednesday June 10, 2020 byRegistrar HGSL.
Haverhill's Legion Fields will open for Phase 2 in accordance with the Massachusetts 4-Phase State Reopening Plan and is subject to the restrictions below as laid out by Massachusetts GovernorCharlie Baker. Duration of these restrictions is unknown.
All Residents are asked to please respect the following restrictions associated with this facility in order to maintain the safety of yourselves and others:
- This Facility is open for Practices only. No Games, Scrimmages, or Tournaments of any kind.
- All activities where social distancing cannot be maintained are prohibited.
- All organized team practices must obtain a usage permit from the Haverhill Recreation Department.
- Maximum group size of 10 people including all coaches and staff and everyone needs to remain at a minimum of 6 ft apart including spectators.
- Multiple groups may use this surface but groups must be 20 ft apart and everyone must remain in the same group throughout the session.
- Masks must be worn by coaches, staff, and spectators at all times.
- Participants must wash or sanitize hands before and after session.
- NO sharing of equipment and all equipment must be sanitized after use.
- NO loitering before or after sessions.
- NO high fives, fist bumps, or other social contact.
- Non-contact drills only.
- There is no bench access.
- All items are subject to a “carry-in, carry-out” policy. Take out whatever you bring in.
All questions regarding this facility and/or its restrictions can be directed to the Haverhill Recreation Department 978-374-2388